The Necronomicon 2.0 The Necronomicon 2.0

Brilliant

Very enjoyable, you can really build up stratergies and combos. The art is great and the whole feel draws you in alot, could use afew more cards and possibly some way to combine monsters, it's a shame when you have to discard the same monster because it's already in play. Also the sanity drops very quickly due to not enough cards for refilling sanity / non-magic cards, often I'd have to do most of a battle with some insanity effect on me.

Plowking74 responds:

Glad you like the game. If sanity is a worry, you can also discard a card and gain the sanity cost onto your sanity instead. Of course, you forfeit your turn. But some times its needed. Especially in the challenges where you are not allowed to go insane, or you lose.

S.T.A.R. Defence S.T.A.R. Defence

Nice

I dont understand what daimp is complaining about, this is a very interesting game with great graphics, it seems like a more interactive and smoother version of the "Missiles" game.
p.s. I don't seem to remeber whether that is the correct name for the game, its the one where you click and a missile comes out of a base and hits an meteorite

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Great Work

One of the best games of its kind, I enjoyed the fact that it was easy to figure out but still had me thinking about what to do next and not just clicking randomly because of a really obscure way to get to the next part as in the hapland games. Art was very nice too, and the actionscript was flawless.